Hello. I am still here.. The classic landline.
Sure, there are more than 5.3 billion mobile subscribers around the world today. For many applications this is great. All of Utility Telephone’s employees have mobile phones. I bet yours do too.
But would you want them to run your business from one? Do you want a customer service agent answering YOUR call from a mobile phone?
For all the features of a mobile phone there are pitfalls. Out of a coverage area? Dropped call? Did you lose your phone? Drop it and break it?
I, the classic landline, won’t do that to you. I’ve been in the communications game since 1876 (mobile phones came a century later in 1973.) I am the mobile phone’s parent! And for an old dog, I’ve learned a few tricks too.
- You can connect to me over the internet, cable, or your own PBX system.
- You can direct your calls to me- or if you are on the go- to your mobile phone- or to both.
- I have multiple lines so you can see who is calling without pulling away from a call.
- My network with Utility Telephone is fully redundant and runs on copper making me clear, dependable and quick to connect.
- And I am always right where you left me!
Call 877.377.7177 to make sure your business is operating on the most up-to-date network and using the best phones available. Trust Utility Telephone. Trust your business communications to a more traditional format. Afterall, I am a tradition for a reason.
Date: April 7, 2011